Update by user Sep 23

Don't get nailed by home improvement scam. Article by FTC (Federal Trade Commission) https://www.consumer.ftc.gov/blog/2014/05/dont-get-nailed-home-improvement-scam#comment-290594

Original review posted by user Sep 22

On July 26, 2017 SA Painting and Remodeling LLC, Sebastian Arlegui and Jose Barahona, agreed to fix my bathroom.The bathroom is now in need of repair due to the work that was done.

The estimated cost to fix is about 4590 for labor plus supplies, which I estimate is around to around 5600 total. I am requesting that the bathroom get fixed by different professionals. In order to be rectified, it was advised by licensed professionals that the bathroom tile be ripped out, and replaced. Also, the plumbing for the tub must be redone.

Generally Summary of Issues found after SA Painting and Remodeling remodeled my bathroom: -grout space incorrect -grout space doesn't line up around window, -tub spout pitched wrong direction, - walls severely out of level, -sharp bite fittings need to be replaced and sodered in -exposed edges need bull nose or shcluter to finish edge -tile installed on window sill pitched wrong direction -Need to rip out all exisiting tile and install new tile -properly and change drain pitch properly, -remove shark biles and re-soder all connection -install shcluter around exposed tile edges, - walls need to be joint compounded to be same level -Handymen incorrectly installed waste and overflow which must be reinstalled - Also handy used illegal fittings on sharks valve which also needs to be redone. -the tiles are not even -the tiles are not square -the thinset pumps are too thick -due to the above, new walls need to be added to fix the above issues -GF1 light not installed -molding on door destroyed and not fixed -wall not painted -mortar left on floor -paint left on 2 areas on front of building -missing spout fixture The online referral company tried to mediate, but SA Painting and Remodeling did not wish to make good on the botched job as documented by licensed professionals.

I would like SA Painting and Remodeling to make reparations, and pay for the job to get fixed.The total estimated cost is 5600, of which they would be responsible for 4100.00.

Review about: Sa Painting And Remodeling Bathroom Remodeling.

Reason of review: the company did not have the expertise to do the job. I feel that is is fraud to sell a service that one is not skilled to do. The damage needs to be fixed at their cost since I already paid..

Preferred solution: I want a different licensed professional to fix the botched job. Cost of job 3800. Cost to fix 5600.00.

I liked: Friendly at first.

I didn't like: Lack of ability to make a wrong right, Incorrect parts installed on plumbing, Plumbing valve incorrectly installed valveis near stove outlet, Lacked tile installation skillset, Will cost about 5600 to fix total cost of job 9600.

Had an Experience with SA Painting And Remodeling?

Comments